Chestnut or Chantarelle mushrooms
a head of broccoli chopped
a couple of handfuls of peas
finely chopped rosemary, sage and parsley
2 tbsp soured cream
1/2 litre vegetable stock
a few rasps of nutmeg
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 shallot finely diced
1 clove of garlic crushed
a knob of butter
a pinch of smoked paprika
a large glass of white wine
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and boil the penne according to the instructions on the packet. Drain most of the water away and return to the pan.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan and gently saute the shallot and garlic.
- Add the mushrooms and broccoli and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Turn up the heat and add the stock. Cook over a high heat until most of the liquid has dissolved.
- Add the herbs and the paprika. Slosh in the wine and when this has evaporated add the cream and the peas.
- Stir in the mustard and the nutmeg.
- Grate over the Parmesan and mix with the cooked penne.
- Serve immediately